Sunday, January 6, 2013

4 weeks, growing our little poppy seed.

Well today I am 4 weeks! This was originally when I was supposed to test. Oops. My tests have continued getting darker and I am so glad for that. We have worked so hard to get this little bean and I don't want to give it up! I have my second beta tomorrow and am anxiously awaiting the news. I hope it has doubled, or tripled! No real symptoms yet. Instead of getting cursed with constipation though I was dealt the other :x

I have been extremely tired at night. I can't make it past 10:00. Last night I went to bed at 11:00 and that was pushing it! Hubby loves this symptom though, it means he gets to go to bed early ;)

We have told our families...I know they say not to yet but we could not help it. Most of our family knew of our troubles so it was hard to keep it from them. Besides if anything were to happen I want their love and support.

Here are today's tests...I think I have matched the control line, or just about!

 
Here is my 4 week tummy shot for my progression pictures! (The pooch I have cannot be blamed on the baby, oh well)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment