Sunday, January 27, 2013

7 Weeks 1 Day... Baby is a blueberry!

How far along? 7 weeks 1 day (I will have to move these up to Saturday's since baby measured a day ahead)

Feeling: Nausea has it...it is becoming pretty constant but some points in the day it lets up. Not enough to make me vomit but enough to make me very uncomfortable. My boobs are insane, and hurt so bad at night. Still insanely tired. I have managed to stay up to midnight though once this weekend!

Maternity clothes? Just my shirt I take weekly bump pics in.

Sleep: Can't get enough!

Food cravings: None yet, but I tried Oikos (spell?) yogurt today, and baby loved it! No nausea at all with it :) I am going to have to pick some more up.

Movement? Nope nothing, way too early.

What I miss? Nothing! I would not trade this for anything.

Best moment this week: Seeing our little bean on Tuesday and hearing its little heart beat :)

What I'm looking forward to: Anatomy scan! Someone in my birth month board found a study that says early ultrasounds where the placenta is on the left of the uterus are 97% likely to be girls, and the right side are boys. We would be having a girl then! I want a little girl so bad.

Next Appointment: February 5th , I will be 8 weeks 3 days

Milestones: Baby's heart started beating.

Bump Picture (A.K.A. The pudge):

No comments:

Post a Comment