Sunday, January 13, 2013

5 weeks, our baby is the size of an apple seed!

Well today I am 5 weeks. According to the bump our baby is the size of an apple seed. I will take that over a poppy seed :) I am so paranoid, I caved today and bought another FRER. I don't know why...because the line came up dark as can be instantly. My husband keeps telling me to relax, but its hard when I barely have any symptoms. I know they will be coming up soon, but some now to make me feel pregnant would be nice. I find myself poking my boobs all the time to see if they hurt lol.

I figured I would join the club and do a weekly update on Sundays.

How far along? 5 weeks

Feeling: Pretty good for the most part, I am a little moody here and there and sometimes have random bouts of crying. Oh well lol.

Maternity clothes? None yet, but I bought a maternity tank for my bump shots and it is G-l-o-r-i-o-u-s ... why can't they make normal clothes like this?

Sleep: I am sooo sleepy these days. I find myself passed out by 10 at the latest. My husband loves it, and said he gets to go to bed early for the next 9 months.

Food cravings: I get a sweet tooth at night which is uncommon for me. I also am loving french fries lately (a bad craving to have) outside of that nothing much has changed.

Movement? Nope nothing, way too early.

What I miss? Nothing! I would not trade this for anything.

Best moment this week: Probably receiving my second beta and realizing that I am in fact pregnant and it is going on the right track :)

What I'm looking forward to: Our first ultrasound on the 22nd. I cannot wait!

Next Appointment: January 22nd.

Milestones: Baby graduated from a poppyseed to an appleseed!

Bump Picture (pudge right now lol):
 
Ignore the socks...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment