Sunday, January 20, 2013

6 Weeks, Our baby is the size of a sweet pea.

How far along? 6 weeks

Feeling: Still feeling pretty decent. Extremely tired, I am in bed at 9:30 on some nights! My boobs are really starting to hurt bad at night, I told my husband "I dare you to touch them, you will lose a hand". Ouch. I get a little random bout of  nausea here and there if I don't eat soon enough. Oh and lets talk about poops. Constipation one day? Check...Dia the next? Check... oh the glorious moments of pregnancy.

Maternity clothes? Still none.

Sleep: Can't get enough!

Food cravings: This week I want pasta soooo bad. I got in my head that I wanted alfredo and I cannot get it out of my mind! Guess what we are having for dinner tomorrow night? ;) Hubby just doesn't know it yet.

Movement? Nope nothing, way too early.

What I miss? Nothing! I would not trade this for anything.

Best moment this week: Seeing my mom get so excited about it, at first she was subdued but now seeing her actually get excited makes me happy.

What I'm looking forward to: Tuesday!!! We get to see our little sweet pea (maybe sweet peas?) We diiiiidddd have two nice follicles.

Next Appointment: January 22nd.

Milestones: Baby went from an appleseed to a sweet pea!

Bump Picture (A.K.A. The pudge):

No comments:

Post a Comment