Friday, February 1, 2013

7 Weeks 6 Days

We have almost hit the 8 week mark, and I couldn't be more terrified. I have realized that I am one of the paranoid pregnant women. I feel like everything is going wrong! I have had nausea this last week almost constantly through the day, and as of 3 days ago? Nothing. I have been virtually p-e-r-f-e-c-t in that department. I woke up this morning and my boobs barely hurt unless I poke them and they are not as full and heavy. This freaks me out. I wish they still hurt and I was still sick to my stomach so that I knew everything was OK in there! I know pregnancy symptoms come and go but I still feel like I should feel SOMETHING. Plus I Google everything which does not help matters. I haven't had cramping or any spotting, but am terrified that come Tuesday when we have our 2nd ultrasound the doctor will tell me that the baby stopped growing and has no heartbeat. I pray every night that this little bean is OK. I cannot imagine starting this process all over again.Until next time, from a very paranoid pregnant woman ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment