Monday, February 18, 2013

10 Weeks (2 days, Oops a little late)... Baby is now the size of a Prune!

How far along? 10 weeks 2 days

Feeling: Pretty good other than the constipation...I have to try something soon because this is nuts! Hubby finds it funny but I beg to differ. Still pretty tired but I can stay up past 10 now haha.

Maternity clothes? Just my shirt I take weekly bump pics in.

Sleep: Still pretty sleepy.

Food cravings: Hard boiled eggs with mustard and mayo

Movement? Nope nothing, way too early.

What I miss? Nothing! I would not trade this for anything.

Best moment this week: I finally heard the heart beat on the doppler! Even if it was for a few seconds it was amazing.

What I'm looking forward to: We get to see the baby  on Tuesday :)

Next Appointment: February 19th

Milestones: Baby should be moving now!


No comments:

Post a Comment