Saturday, February 9, 2013

9 Weeks, Baby is now the size of a green olive!

How far along? 9 weeks

Feeling: Pretty good actually. No real nausea anymore unless I don't eat. Pretty tired still.

Maternity clothes? Just my shirt I take weekly bump pics in.

Sleep: Still can't get enough!

Food cravings: I have been LOVING orange juice!

Movement? Nope nothing, way too early.

What I miss? Nothing! I would not trade this for anything.

Best moment this week: We got to see the gummy bear on Tuesday! It was awesome.

What I'm looking forward to: Being able to hear baby on my sonoline B. I have been trying so hard but nothing. My pelvic area is a little sore today because I tried so long and hard yesterday. Maybe next week :(

Next Appointment: February 19th , I will be 10 weeks 3 days

Milestones: Baby should have little arms and legs.

Bump Picture (A.K.A. The pudge):

No comments:

Post a Comment