Tuesday, February 5, 2013

8 Weeks 3 days...Take a look at our gummy bear!

Well I had my 8 week ultrasound today. I should be at 8 weeks 3 days, only based off of my last appointment. Baby measured at 8 weeks 2 days, which is what they would be based off LMP. Everything went well for the most part. Hubby couldn't make it so my mom went as a stand in. She got to see and hear the baby for the first time! It was awesome having her there. Unfortunately I was dehydrated apparently, and little one's heart beat was at 182. Needless to say I have been chugging water ever since. The nurse also said my blood pressure was high...BOO. I am hoping it is a fluke due to being dehydrated but they want to send me to a high risk doctor for a consult.

Other than that everything seems to be going just fine! They actually managed to get a really good shot of our little gummy bear. (That is what it looks like!)

Next appointment in 2 weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment