Sunday, February 3, 2013

8 weeks 1 day...baby is now the size of raspberry!

How far along? 8 weeks 1 day

Feeling: Decent actually...its kind of scaring me. No nausea until I don't eat, but my boobs have been off an on too. The past two nights though they have been in so much pain! Otherwise not many symptoms.

Maternity clothes? Just my shirt I take weekly bump pics in.

Sleep: Still so sleepy.

Food cravings: None really.

Movement? Nope nothing, way too early.

What I miss? Nothing! I would not trade this for anything.

Best moment this week: Seeing our little bean on Tuesday and hearing its little heart beat :)

What I'm looking forward to: We get to see the baby again on Tuesday :)

Next Appointment: February 5th , I will be 8 weeks 3 days

Milestones: Baby should be moving now!

No comments:

Post a Comment